Jan 162017
 

This is a new angle…

O.J. Simpson was the subject of not one, but TWO high-profile TV shows in 2016 — The People v O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story and O.J.: Made in America — and it looks like his 2017 is going to be no different.

That’s because just a week after The People v. O.J. Simpson won two Golden Globes for its dramatic take on Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman‘s murders, Investigation Discovery returned to the Brentwood Estate for a brand new docuseries.

Related: Some Conspiracy Theorists Think JonBenét Is Actually Katy Perry

Only this time… the investigators are suggesting Nicole and Ron actually had TWO attackers!!!

Is O.J. Innocent? The Missing Evidence — narrated by Martin Sheen and featuring Big Brother winner Derrick Levasseur — is a 6-part mini-series airing January 15-17 that will use previously unearthed evidence to find out who really committed the 1995 murders.

In fact, according to one of the investigators during Sunday night’s premiere, it’s almost impossible to deny O.J. had an accomplice!

“What’s really important is the fact that we have two sets of bloody footprints, both coming and going. Even if you took the position that one of them is O.J. Simpson, who the hell is the other one?”

Woah.

But as if that weren’t enough to at least get you watching the new show — the debut also suggested Nicole’s broken wristwatch proves the prosecution still cannot account for 16 minutes!

Related: Lady GaGa Will NOT Be Playing Donatella Versace In ACS After All!

Apparently, her clock stopped at 9:59 p.m…. except Marcia Clark and Chris Darden originally argued the murders didn’t even start until 10:15 p.m.!

“This is totally contrary to all the things that was used in the prosecution as far as the timeline of the murders.”

Regardless of your stance on the controversial trial, so far this is good TV!

Catch the rest of Is O.J. Innocent? The Missing Evidence before it wraps up Tuesday, January 17 at 9 p.m. EST on Investigation Discovery!

Ch-ch-check out a sneak peek (below)!!!

[Image via FX and WENN.]

New O.J. Simpson True Crime Series Suggests Nicole Brown Simpson Had TWO Attackers!
Source: Perez Hilton

 Entertainment Tagged with:
Jan 162017
 

Tom Hardy Doesn't Want to Talk James Bond Rumors For This Specific Reason!

Tom Hardy‘s name has been thrown out as one actor who could possibly take over the role of James Bond from Daniel Craig should he choose to officially move on from the 007 franchise.

During an interview with Daily Beast, the 39-year-old actor was first asked if he would want to do a Christopher Nolan-directed 007 film with Michael Fassbender as the villain.

“Oh, wow, Chris would be amazing! Wow, that would be cool. That would be so cool,” he said.

Then, Tom was asked if he wanted to play James Bond – and it seems like he really does!

“You know, there’s a saying amongst us in the fraternity of acting, and in the fellowship of my peer group, that if you talk about it you’re automatically out of the race. So I can’t possibly comment on that one! If I mention it, it’s gone. But Chris Nolan, what a fantastic director for a Bond movie,” Tom said. “Because Daniel [Craig] is so good, and what [Sam] Mendes and Barbara [Broccoli] have done has been so impressive, that it would be a very hard reimagination to follow after. I wonder what the next installment of that franchise would become, and I think when you mention someone like Christopher Nolan, that’s a very powerful figure to bring into that world who could bring something new and create something profound—again.”

Tom Hardy Doesn't Want to Talk James Bond Rumors For This Specific Reason!
Source: Just Jared

 Entertainment Tagged with: