We caught up with Jade to learn 10 Fun Facts that you don’t know about her, including what she did to impress her high school crush, the celebs she served as a waitress, and the songs that always make her cry. Check it out:
- 1. I make a pretty bomb mac and cheese and because of this I am and will always be a mac and cheese snob.
- 2. I’ve only ever had 2 celebrities sit in my section when I worked as a server in NYC and both were real sweethearts: Fran Drescher and Josh Groban, who incidentally didn’t eat anything. Still not sure what to make of that…
- 3. I used to suck both my middle finger and ring finger as a kid and didn’t stop until the 4th grade. And I only did so because after I contracted some virus that made my gums bleed my Mom told me it was because I sucked my fingers. LIES! But good move in the long run.
- 4. I knew that when I grew up I was going to be a dancer. That dream shattered when I graduated and my Mom was like, ‘Nah’. So I became a Structural Engineer. Then quit after a couple years and became an actor, haha!
- 5. I sincerely believed one day I would meet Michael Jackson and Prince. Part of me is still holding out hope that this will happen somehow.
Click inside to read the rest of the 10 Fun Facts…
- 6. I have watched every season of the Bernie Mac Show, Frasier, and 30 Rock way more times than I will ever admit in public.
- 7. I had such a huge crush on Jason Gong in high school that I decided I would take weight training because somehow I heard he was taking it. He was Chinese & Italian and very cute. Totally worth it… but not really because he still doesn’t know my name.
- 8. Katt Williams comedy got me through a really rough heartbreak.
- 9. Bourbon makes everything better.
- 10. Donny Hathaway‘s “A Song for You” and Jeff Buckley‘s “Hallelujah” will almost always make me cry.
Make sure to watch Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency on Saturday nights at 9/8c on BBC America.
Meet 'Dirk Gently's' Actress Jade Eshete with These 10 Fun Facts (Exclusive)
Source: Just Jared